Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

I'm not a hipster, but baby I can make your hips stir..


SO, this outfit was totally inspired by original hispter Kylie Beaumont herself. I thought long and hard about what it is we all describe a 'hipster' as and in the end, I couldn't actually come up with anything. So here's my best guess, and I think I did pretty well, don't you? Comment below if you agree!

*Although, I can't find a MP link for where I got this, if you do find it, it's worth checking out but I will dig through my inventory and find it ASAP and update this!*
*I think you can also find the above shirt here, but in-store*
*Took me ages to find the LM, but she has a store at ELIKATIRA*
*3 Different hair packs to choose from*
*LM not MP link given*
*On Sale!*
*Only L$50*

No comments:

Post a Comment